Monday, December 1, 2008

BUTT BLOG


Adam Baran at Butt magazine had made a request to me last week to submit photo for the BUTT blog. I sent him these photos that I had sent to Jop at magazine back in August. I made these images of myself back in August when I was assisting a photographer in Texas. The room that he had put me up in was at a bed and breakfast. It was meant to be a romantic get away in the country for the big city folk from Austin. They had never intended a 25 year old brooklyn hipster to call it home for 3 weeks. As one of the many features to the room, they had a large novelty jazzuci hot tube, and no shower. So every night when I came home for the long, hot day of assisting I would take a long bath. I made these butt inspired photos as some sort of photographic love letter for my then boyfriend Casey. Today, adam has posted them to the Butt Blog (www.buttmagazine.com) as "Monday Morning BUTT". Check it out, and expect more to come from BUTT MAG and ME. 

1 comment:

624713 said...

they make great collage material