Monday, March 24, 2008

HX Magazine



I finally decided to start a photo blog. I realized that it's a great way to show people we are you are up too. As well as outtakes from my published and unpublished shoots.

So for my first order of business my recent published works in HX magazine. When I first agreed to do this photo shoot with Darren K I didn't realize that everything in it was going to made out of leather. Thanks to awesome and open minded miss informed friends ( not to mention a more then a couple bottles of Tequlia at 12 30 in the morning) the shoot when off with out a hitch.

You can also pick up the real deal at mostly any gay bar in the city. As well as street corner in Chelsea. If you're really desperate I'm sure Josh Sparber has a few extra copies laying around. He always does.

No comments: