Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SPANK MAG PHOTO PARTY



About a week ago Sean Bumgarner the editor of Spank Mag (spankartmag.com) asked me to shoot there up coming photo party. For those of you that aren't fimilar with SPANK MAG it's an art zine for homos. I showed up to the party and found out it was being held at famed photographer Aaron Cobbett (www.pinkandwrinkly.com) studio. I had a great backdrop and lots to photograph. At the end of the night, I started getting a little to friendly with my camera towards some of the guests and it was time to go. I learn a valuable lesson though. That even when two guys are really going to town on each other in front of 100s of strangers, you still have to ask first before taking there picture. 
Look out for the newest issue of spank mag for all my party pictures. It's due to hit stands sometime in October. 

No comments: