Sunday, January 11, 2009

Min





This is my first post in the new year and I've got a lot of stuff coming up. I have a bunch projects hitting the stands in the next couple of weeks. Most recently is the first issue of OUT magazine that I've worked on since assuming my position there as the PHOTO ASSOCIATE. I shot a band (along with a few other still life items) for the FEB. issue, due out this week. I also had an assignment for LATINA MAGAZINE over the weekend, that should be coming out in March. I will be sure to keep the blog updated with images and tear sheets. However, the things that I can show you that I'm super into was a photo shoot I set up today with my friend MIN PARK. She is a former SVA student like myself. She was fine arts, a painter but always super cute and fashionable. In my ever growing quest to photograph girl I asked her if she would be around this sunday afternoon. We went over to my friend Patrick's studio and made these photos which I'm really feeling. I don't know which I'm going to go with, but I have to say the success of this photo shoot has changed my whole persective on natural light. I've been toying around with it for the last few months since being sent on a shoot with DAVID ARMSTRONG. I think these are the most sucessful and you can expect a lot more of this in the near future. Enjoy.

No comments: