Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MISSBEHAVE


The MISSBEHAVE issue that I shot SLUT MACHINE for is now on News stands. It was really great to get the issue and not only see my photo in it, but to be amongst other great photographers. Angela Boatwright shot an amazing metal fashion story. I used to be Angela's office assistant when she had her company Killer of Giants. Jimmy Foutain and I worked for Angela together and he shot more then a couple of different stories for the issue. Including a bowling rally with famed girl rock band THE DONNAS. Matt Salacuse was up in there, and Beatrice Neuman who I have yet to meet but we just included in our most recent issue of RADAR. And of course, who could forget the talented and beautiful Brooke Nipar. She's got the best working for her. I'm thrilled to be apart of the issue and the magazine.

No comments: