Sunday, November 30, 2008

School of Seven Bells



Back in the early Fall while I was still freelancing around town, I was asked by Sadie Magazine's editor Jesse Sposato to photograph the band School of Seven Bells. For those of you that don't know, Sadie is a new on line magazine (www.sadiemagazine.com), for girls, guys and ladies. They had at the time run out takes from the photos I made of Mirror, Mirror. I was really excited about shooting SSB, as they were an up coming band I discovered though Adult Swims free mix downloads "ghostly swim". The band is really awesome, and I knew I wanted to do something bigger. I talked to my friend Ethan Whitney who's an amazingly talented prop stylist currently doing window display full time for Barneys. We came up with this great idea for a tree. We are calling it white Gothic. The images are set to run on Sadie's website soon but, here is a sneak preview for all to see. Also check out my website for images of the twin sisters, themselves.

1 comment:

Mr Bragonti said...

The lighting is so good.